06 April, 2020

Things I do when the world is "Too Much:" A List



  • Walk around my neighborhood (in a mask and gloves, of course)
  • Read a poem aloud
  • Write a postcard to someone I love or miss
  • Learn a new recipe and make it
  • Water a plant
  • Watch a vintage crime show
  • Smell an essential oil
  • Go to Miss Piggy's social media accounts and GET SCHOOLED
  • Mend things (wall cracks, torn garments, broken appliances)
  • Google image search “BUNNIES” 
  • Plan an imaginary trip
  • Do a guided meditation
  • Cook something that requires garlic and onions and butter
  • Borrowing my friend Alley’s car and driving somewhere, anywhere
  • Observing clouds
  • Learning from my cat, Tatiana, and her supreme wisdom regarding Self Love and Total Acceptance 
  • Light a candle 
  • Breathe deeply
  • Take a break from it all for 20 seconds. 


© hula seventy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails