27 April, 2024

Everything is "Practice"

 When we view everything as a practice, we're reminded that we can begin again at any time.

There is no "too late".
There is no "too out of practice to try."
There is no "I'm not the kind of person who does that."
There is no "I haven't figured it out yet."
There is no "I need to become a new person before I can do this."
There is no "I can't.' 

There is just a decision to practice again. And again. And again. 

A noticing of what happens when we don't, and a choice to begin once more.

A dedication to awareness, which leads us to the practices we're wanting and needing more of. 

And an allowing of all of it to ebb and flow and shift and change and morph and take new shape alongside us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails