30 June, 2011

The Adventures of Sophie and Sharon: Part 4, Locked Out

oops! sorry Shar-bear...

So this really happened...just ask the people who witnessed it... or the people that laughed so hard they wept... or the people that video taped the whole thing on their iPhones...

*

We have a great show and then:

Sharon: Sophie...Our door is LOCKED.
Sophie: Um. I don't know how I did that. I--
Sharon: --YOU LOCKED US OUT OF OUR ROOM?!
Sophie: Uh?
Sharon: --Sophie! [calms herself] SOPHIE. We've DISCUSSED this. When you leave the room you have to make sure the door is locked from the OUTSIDE. I've had a pretty upsetting class just then and I-- 
Sophie: I'm sorry Share Bear. [Long pause] ...um...does this mean we can't get the guinea pig?

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the guinea pigs. :)Hopefully the cuteness factor will make up for the impeccably disguised rage boiling up in the other person. XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails