Halloween is my favorite holiday-- especially spent here in America. The leaves, the smell of autumn, the dark magical quality. . . Happy Halloween all.
1. A BUNNY. [pictured. you are free to marvel at my cuteness...]
2. Alice (as in, in Wonderland)
3. Mary Poppins (fortuitous rain made the classic Poppins umbrella really effective as well as functional)
4. Football player
5. An angel
7. The Red Queen
8. Peter Pan
9. Jem (from Jem and The Holograms)— and yes, I was truly truly truly outrageous…
10. Storm (from X-men)-- arguably the most outrageous Halloween party I've ever attended. A Superheros/Super-villains party on tour in Carousel while we were in Plymouth. It ended with almost universal cast and crew despair...
11. Dorothy (great memory of going out with Dad who wanted to be thematic and asked Mom for help with a homemade Tin Man costume of foil...)