|Ahhh The Hamptons...|
- Indulging in adult learning thanks to The Great Courses on Audible.com
- Exploring NYC
- Weekending in The Hamptons. Casual.
- Visiting with beloved old friends
- Reveling in the magic of my new (and scarcely plausible) two-book-deal from Pegasus Books.
- Dreaming of a possible life in the country...
- Meeeeelting in the NYC summer heat
- Turning 33
- Eating more watermelon than should be legal
- Sharing and collaborating in art with people that matter to me
- Celebrating the courage and genius of my new but soulmate-of-a-friend friend Megan Kane...
- Switching from iced coffee to iced green tea. Yum!
|At Google with Melanie Moore|
- Walking walking walking
- Reading more than ever (It’s only July and this year I’ve already read about 140 books—Lordy loo, and thank you Audible!) Some faves:
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- A Little History of Philosophy by Nigel Warburton
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (finally! I'd never read it!)
- Hope: A Tragedy by Shalom Auslander
- The Story of Human Language by Prof. John McWhorter (from The Great Courses)
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Giving authentic interviews that with incredible journalists. Interviews can often be a little silly, often very fun, but these have actually reflected who I am inside, and it means the world to me:
- AOLBuild Series with Laura Heyward
- Broadway Radio (probably the most in-depth and heartfelt interview of my career)
- Show People for Broadway.com
- Rumbling with my health. (Really rumbling.)
- Celebrating one year of being "Tevye's Daughters!"
- Treating the "difficult" people in my life as teachers
- Loving Tatiana more every day
- Re-evaluating ev-er-y-thing...
- Basking in the glory of S U M M E R ...