01 September, 2010

Feinstein's Cabaret Debut

I'm so excited to announce that I will be making my solo cabaret debut at the nightclub of New York City-- Feinstein's at Loews Regency on 18 October 2010.

As you can see, the cabaret will in many ways be a 'musicalization' of this blog-- which is why it bears the same title.

There will be stories, familiar and new.

There will be songs. Of course.
Songs familiar (to name a few: Weill, Kander, Herman,  Kern, Blumenkrantz, Horne, Bock & Harnick and Rodgers & Hammerstein... of course...)

Musical direction will be by the in-cre-dible Andy Einhorn (MD of the famed Sondheim on Sondheim at the Roundabout last season.

See you there...

Click to enlarge - [photo ©michelle & ivan hoo]

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I wish I could be there! I'll be in New England earlier in the month but probably wouldn't be able to swing it. Good luck, though, and thanks for letting us see the poster! So classy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear you...wouldn't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be a video/audio recording made?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was only in NYC! I miss all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails