23 July, 2024

Things I am Leaving Behind Me, Right Now: a List

  • things that no longer serve my highest self.
  • worrying what others think.
  • [within the reasonable realm of responsibilities] anyone/anything that doesn't promote inner peace.
  • comparing myself to other people, in any manner.
  • stressing about things I cannot change.
  • worrying about unchangeable events that happened in the past.
  • saying 'yes' when I really want to say 'no.'
  • not prioritizing the things that truly matter.
  • doubting my abilities, resilience, strength, courage, intelligence, or capabilities
  • believing I don’t deserve things.
  • holding on to past mistakes and defining myself by them for eternity.
  • being hesitant to step into my authentic self.
  • second-guessing 
  •  procrastinating. 
  • fetishizing having "less" needs
  • not being fully present. 
  • doom-scrolling 
  • grudge-holding
  • overthinking. rumination. obsessive thoughts.
  • taking on more than I know I can give myself to, fully.
 
©Nick Bantock

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails