29 June, 2020

Recently Discovered: a List

- That I quite like cooking

- That every single episode of Matlock is available on YouTube

- Maple syrup on things that aren’t pancakes (thank you ALEC, who is from VERMONT, and thus a Maple syrup guru)

- New growth on a plant I was [throw-a-funeral-for-it] certain, was dead!

- That the gray pattern on my hairline is exactly the same as my Dad’s

- That I need [new] glasses

- The sun pouring through the living rooms windows onto the sofa, in a particular spot in between 5 and 8 pm that Tati luxuriates in (she is the ultimate sun-worshipper) that fills our home with light and warmth and hope! this brings me much joy.

- That being “in my prime” also means I am HURTLING toward middle age and you know what? I’m totally okay with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails