12 November, 2019

Brushes with Celebrity (not-at-all related to my acting career): A List

  • Walter Matthau, 1985, he was at the bank and apparently took quite a shine to me as I wept in his face (“give her candy! Give her fifty dollars!”) 
  • Daryl Hannah, bought $5 worth of cookies and lemonade from my lemonade stand in her vintage red convertible, 1989 
  • Anna Maria Alberghetti, my neighbor in Los Angeles (and girlfriend of Dr. Pasternak, my mother’s OBGYN / the man who literally delivered me out of my mother’s body) 
  • Steven Tyler, waking down the streets of Birmingham Michigan. Confused. 
  • Katie Holmes, at the Detroit Metro airport, her security team mistook me for her at Christmas, circa 2004. 
  • Buzz Aldrin, 2010, at Bar Centrale. Sitting with Nancy Opel and he walked past with his wife, and Nancy and I both realized that *HE HAS BEEN TO THE ACTUAL MOON.* 
  • Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 2018, I sat NEXT TO HER at the Shakespeare Theatre Company Gala. She had a glass of sparkling wine. Divine.
© hula seventy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails